The plan:
We watch the spinal fluid leak over night, if it has not stopped by morning, we have to go to Indy and have a surgery done to repair the tear in the dural. They are on standby waiting for our return. At least it is an outpatient procedure.
We have tightly bandaged the area and placed pressure on it. She has to stay flat on her back like she did right after the surgery. We will take note of how much fluid is leaking throughout the night and if it dissipates. We will know by tomorrow what lies ahead. Prayers appreciated.

For Her.
Bobbi

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s